Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday Party Decor and Scrapbook - All in One!

Project Type: Birthday Party Decoration and Scrapbook

Time.  Time is precious and I try to maximize my time the best way I possibly can.  This project is a perfect way to maximize time.

For the twins 1st birthday I put up pictures around the room of the twins growing up month by month.  Everyone seemed to enjoy looking back and remembering how they grew up so much in their first year of life.  Not only was it great for the party, it was great for a scrapbook!

Below are a few of the pages I hung on the wall for the party.



I purposely put the pictures on scrapbook paper so that I could later put them in a scrapbook.  You can be as creative or as simplistic as you would like.  I am planning on continuing this for a couple years so that we can continue to enjoy the fun party decor and I can keep up with my scrapbook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment